December 2, 2021
GLOBIS Develops Global Talent with Management Development Program
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo–GLOBIS has launched the Management Development Program (MDP), an online corporate training program tailored to global, high-potential new and mid-level managers. The 12-week biannual program builds on the foundation of a previously seven-week course and now covers business management topics in depth, in English.
As part of the GLOBIS Executive Program, MDP gathers participants from global companies to address challenges faced in the ever-changing business world. This program enables participants to master critical business skills and equips them with decision making capabilities and innovative ways to lead in the new normal. Including the current cohort, the program has welcomed over 65 professionals from more than 15 countries.
Experienced lecturers use real-world scenarios and case study discussions to teach business leadership skills from diverse perspectives. Participants also have informal opportunities to network throughout the course.
GLOBIS is adapting to the ever-changing landscape by enhancing opportunities for online learning and career development.
– Course Period: June – September 2022
– Application Deadline: May 2022
– Duration: 12 weeks
– Time: Weekdays, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (JST), once a week
– Language: English
– Gain global perspectives in business and leadership through interactive discussions and practical content
– Learn how to solve complex business problems in a fast changing hybrid business environment
– Build a diverse professional network
– Find more information on our website: https://gce.globis.co.jp/en/service/globis-accelerated-leaders-program/
– For inquires about the Management Development Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its foundation in 1992, GLOBIS has fostered a vision to create and innovate societies by fostering management ecosystems of people, capital, and knowledge. Today, the company is involved in a range of activities, from higher education and corporate training to venture capital. GLOBIS also operates the G1 Institute and the KIBOW Foundation, both non-profit organizations to promote creativity and innovation in society. The GLOBIS MBA and corporate training programs are offered both online and in person across Japan, Shanghai, Singapore, and Thailand. GLOBIS University is the proud home of Japan’s No. 1 MBA and is rapidly growing to claim this title for all of Asia.
– GLOBIS University
– GLOBIS Corporation
– GLOBIS Capital Partners
– GLOBIS Asia Campus
– GLOBIS China
– GLOBIS Thailand
– GLOBIS USA
– G1 Institute
– Ibaraki Robots Sports Entertainment
– KIBOW Foundation
GLOBIS Corporate Communications