The GLOBIS Way serves as the GLOBIS Group’s constitution. This constitution emerged from discussions among our staff and encompasses the following key aspects:
Contribute to society through business
GLOBIS contributes to society by consistently creating new, need-based value through the operation of business.
Provide opportunities for self-fulfillment
GLOBIS provides opportunities for employees and others associated with GLOBIS to achieve self-fulfillment based on confidence in their own potential, demonstration of an entrepreneurial spirit, and the promotion of mutual encouragement.
Realize an ideal corporate system
As a pioneering company of the 21st century, GLOBIS consistently meets or exceeds the expectation of customers and stakeholders associated with our businesses. It is our goal to create and maintain an ideal corporate system.
Business Guidelines : “3SCH”
Improve the level of satisfaction for all companies and individuals involved with GLOBIS, including society, customers, business partners, employees, creditors, and shareholders.
Be consistently creative. Express the uniqueness of GLOBIS.
Exercise agility and responsiveness in business development and operations.
Consistently provide high-quality service.
Systematically promote business development that generates synergy.
Action Guidelines: "Stretch"
Enhance individual abilities.
Fully implement time management.
Be responsible for business operations.
Enthusiasm & Enjoyment
Demonstrate enthusiasm and enjoy the work.
Exhibit thoughtfulness and act promptly.
Cooperate with one another.
Communicate sincerely and with mutual respect.
- Resource focus: Resources should be focused on specific, strategic businesses, as opposed to broad general pursuits.
- Brand power: Our internationally acclaimed brand’s advantages should be carefully maintained.
- Synergy: Focus on generating synergies to build a competitive strategy and achieve consistent success.
- Effective resource deployment: Take full advantage of outsourcing to leverage maximum impact from a relatively small workforce.
- Strive to be No. 1: Aim for the top of industries in which GLOBIS competes.
- Pursue profitability: Continually expand profit margins and sales.
SATISFIED CUSTOMER BASE
- Targeted marketing: Focus on specific markets, rather than mass markets. Adopt a one-on-one approach, using databases to discover customer needs.
- Satisfy the customer: Provide high-quality services to keep the customer happy, and foster opportunities for positive word-of-mouth recognition.
- An open network: Maintain an open organization while transcending the boundaries between internal and external staff. Establish a broad network to maximize the outstanding capabilities of external resources.
- An open organization: Freely exchange information, conduct open discussions, and encourage participation in decision-making by as many staff members as possible.
- Uniqueness: Strategically hire unique personnel who create an innovative corporate culture that values creativity through diversity.
- A flat, networked organization through decentralization: Based on a common foundation of shared principles, visions, and strategies, actively delegate authority to each division, team, and individual to establish an organization where people work proactively while still maintaining consistency throughout the group.
- Highly adaptive organization: Develop and nurture a flexible organizational structure, personnel system, and corporate culture that enable us to rapidly and effectively adapt to different growth stages and changes in the business environment, our vision, and our strategy.
7 Principles of the GLOBIS Leader's Way
Always observe the GLOBIS Way, vision, mission, and rules.
Always possess the voracity and persistence to meet goals.
Always think about return on investment (time, money, and human network).
Motivate others by actively delegating roles, goals, authority, and responsibility.
Always try to be fair by setting rules, criteria, and indicators.
Maintain open decision-making by sharing information.
Create an environment where staff can enjoy working together.
1. Flexible organization that embraces the unique talents and attributes of individuals
GLOBIS actively recruits people with unique talents and different backgrounds, including nationality, gender, religion, and age to create a flexible organization where all members shine in their own unique way. We also actively promote competent individuals to more responsible positions to establish and maintain an organizational structure and operational system where diverse people can work in collaboration without being discriminated against or harassed due to differences in personal attributes.
2. Environment that inspires creativity and innovation through the encounter of different cultures
GLOBIS endeavors to create an environment that inspires creativity and innovation through the encounter of different cultures, and that also harnesses the power of diversity for business growth. We develop individuals with a cosmopolitan mindset and high ability to accept different cultures, and we promote mutual understanding and respect among all staff members to establish and maintain an environment where diverse individuals can generate new creative and innovative ideas.
3. Organizational culture that respects the uniqueness of GLOBIS
Without blindly adhering to global standards, GLOBIS nurtures and maintains an organizational culture that respects and honors its uniqueness by sharing the GLOBIS Way and the way of thinking about organization, people, and work. Such organizational culture features the entrepreneurial, professional spirit of each individual, speedy thinking and rapid action, knowledge sharing, courage to try different things from other companies, and participation in management by all members.