GLOBIS Corporation was established in Tokyo in 1992. Our management school began with a la carte business courses offered from a single classroom.
- GLOBIS Corporation is established.
- GLOBIS Management School Tokyo Campus is established.
- GLOBIS management training begins at a major telecommunications company.
- Corporate Training Program launches.
- GLOBIS Management School Osaka Campus is established.
- GLOBIS translates Harvard Business School case studies into Japanese.
- GLOBIS starts the first distance learning program in Japan using the case method of learning.
- The MBA Management Book (Diamond Publication), the first volume in the MBA Series, is published, launching the GLOBIS publication business.
- The GLOBIS Management Institute is established.
- GLOBIS launches a joint MBA program with the University of Leicester in the UK.
- The GLOBIS Incubation Fund (GLOBIS Fund No. 1: ¥540 million) is established.
- GLOBIS Capital Partners is established.
- The GLOBIS Management Skill Assessment Program (GMAP) starts.
- The Apax GLOBIS Japan Fund (GLOBIS Fund No. 2: ¥20 billion) is established as a joint fund between GLOBIS Capital Partners and Apax Partners.
- GLOBIS Management Bank, Inc. is founded.
- GLOBIS launches its first online learning content.
- The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) course, predecessor to the MBA program, begins welcoming students.
- GLOBIS Management School Nagoya Campus is established.
- GLOBIS Executive School is established for executive and senior management training.
- GLOBIS Online School is established with distance learning and online learning programs.
- The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University is established via a private entity with campuses in Tokyo and Osaka.
- The GLOBIS International School is established, laying the groundwork for the introduction of MBA programs in English.
- GLOBIS.JP, an online management magazine, is launched.
- The GLOBIS Fund III (GLOBIS Fund No. 3: ¥18 billion) is established.
- The GDBA becomes available at the Nagoya Campus.
- Customized global business leader training programs become available in English.
- Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University becomes an educational corporate entity.
- The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University Nagoya Campus is established.
- The Part-time MBA program becomes available in English at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- The first Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Conference is held to support HR managers.
- GLOBIS China Co., Ltd. is established in Shanghai as an overseas subsidiary.
- The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University Sendai Campus is established.
- GLOBIS Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary, is established in Singapore.
- The Full-time MBA Program becomes available in English at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University Fukuoka Campus is established.
- The GLOBIS Fund IV (GLOBIS Fund No. 4: ¥11.5 billion) is established.
- GLOBIS Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. changes its name to GLOBIS Asia Pacific.
- eMBA2.0, a new online learning series, launches.
- The online publication GLOBIS Chikenroku launches.
- The Online MBA Program launches at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- GLOBIS Corporate Education’s online training courses begin.
- GLOBIS Thailand Co. Ltd. is established as an overseas subsidiary in Bangkok.
- GLOBIS Fund V (GLOBIS Fund No. 5: ¥16 billion) is established.
- Technovate Special Courses begin at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- The Singapore and Thailand campuses begin offering GLOBIS Management School courses.
- GLOBIS Manabihodai, a flat-rate online learning service, launches.
- The online business publication GLOBIS Insights launches.
- Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University hub campuses are established in Mito, Yokohama, and Singapore.
- The Part-time & Online MBA Program launches in English at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- Freshers, an online video training series for new employees, launches on the GLOBIS Manabihodai learning platform.
- GLOBIS Manabihodai smartphone app launches.
- GLOBIS acquires Ibaraki Robots Sports Entertainment Inc.
- Technovate Special Courses start, developed jointly with other enterprises at the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University.
- The GLOBIS Learning Platform launches, enabling the centralization and management of corporate in-service training.